National Nurses Week begins tomorrow, May 6 and runs through May 12. May 6 is National Nurses Day and May 12 is Florence Nightingale’s birthday. Other days during the week have significance as well and it coincides with Teacher’s Week. So we happily celebrate people who make a difference in the lives of others. This year's theme is Nurses Inspire Innovate Influence -- indeed we do!
TheNursingSiteBlog.com has a special Give Away contest annually and this year we have some really terrific prizes available. To celebrate nurses, we have invited nurses who have products, services and written books for nurses to donate and we’ll help support them through some publicity here and on our social media. Hopefully you will share with your friends and colleagues as well as your social media to help us say thanks for their generosity and increase awareness throughout the nursing community. We will also give away some scrubs, some candy, and a couple of safety lights. We’ll also provide links to products and services offering Free and Discounted items for nurses this week.
NOTE: Due to exorbitant shipping costs, the donators have asked that this contest be restricted to US Based nurses only. Thanks for your understanding!
Digital Give Aways such as eGift Cards and eBooks can be sent to any email address. **
How to Enter Nurses Week Give Aways
This year we’re making it very simple:
- You click on this link and provide your contact info (name address, phone number) and which Give Away(s) you’d like to have. List a couple please.
- On May 14th I will randomly draw the names from a hat and try to match up as many to the Give Away they most want. All winners will receive a Give Away.
- On May 20th I will list the winners on the blog.
- You will be contacted by the nurse or company providing the Give Away to arrange delivery directly to you.
- Enter each day if you'd like.
**Everyone who enters will receive a digital download (on May 20th) of my eBook Time Management Skills for Nurses.
Please share the posts with your friends and social media.